Committed to providing clients with services that enable them to create more wealth.
Social Media for Candidates
Quick Social Media Tips for Political Candidates
As the political season heats up it is time for some quick tips for your social media campaign. Here are 10 things that every candidate needs to do.
10 things that every candidate needs to do
- Either create a CMS website or use Campaign Partner
- Open an Instagram account.
- Open a MailChimp account. Create a list called “Your Name for Congress”.
- Be sure to have one or more Twitter accounts and be diligent in following your strategy
- Open a Flickr account for your photos and a You Tube account for your videos.
- Create a PayPal account to accept donations
- Make sure you complete your profile on LinkedIn and ASK for recommendations.
- Go to a professional photographer who uses a digital camera. You will never regret this decision (you probably do not need any prints, just a copy of the files)
- Develop a social media strategy that is responsive and proactive, and not reactive
The Quest for High ROI
Portfolio diversification, tax efficiency, profit generation, consistent cash flow, inflation protection, and wealth creation are the primary goals for real estate investing. In California, it is possible to excel in these areas with real estate [...]
Fall in Love with Your Robots
The world of business is undergoing a revolutionary transformation that is changing how we organize and operate businesses. In an age of robotics, "Cut n Paste" business is no longer an acceptable approach to performing [...]
How to Not Beat the Market
Recently I had the same conversation with three different women. I had placed my condo on the market and all three women advised me that there is a) more room in the market for growth, [...]
Managing Your Money After Retirement
Taking the Right Kind of Risks The greatest challenge in investing as we age is to resist the urge to stop taking financial risk. In our minds, we are playing it safe by eliminating stocks [...]
Start Your Search The first step in buying a new home is for us to identify the neighborhoods you want to live in. Save your favorite homes, then add them to a collection – [...]
Realty During Covid-19
A Guide for Buying and Selling Realty During Covid-19 became an important priority when the world came to a sudden halt and the State of California ordered us to stay home. As we continue to [...]