Committed to providing clients with services that enable them to create more wealth.
A conventional loan is a mortgage that is not guaranteed or insured by the US government. Conventional mortgages include construction loans, portfolio loans, and subprime loans. Conventional loans are the most common type of mortgage.
Fannie and Freddie follow the below criterion to evaluate mortgages they purchase:
- They must meet the conforming loan limit which is evaluated every year
- Loans with borrowers who have a minimum Credit Score
- It meets the GSE guidelines in regards to Debt-to-Income ratios
- Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) is required for all loans where the borrower has less then 20% equity
- It is important to understand that neither Freddie Mac nor Fannie Mae service the loans they purchase.
- Basically, even though these companies purchase loans from various lenders, it is the lender who retains the servicing – just a nice way of saying “we collect your payments.”
The Quest for High ROI
Portfolio diversification, tax efficiency, profit generation, consistent cash flow, inflation protection, and wealth creation are the primary goals for real estate investing. In California, it is possible to excel in these areas with real estate [...]
Fall in Love with Your Robots
The world of business is undergoing a revolutionary transformation that is changing how we organize and operate businesses. In an age of robotics, "Cut n Paste" business is no longer an acceptable approach to performing [...]
How to Not Beat the Market
Recently I had the same conversation with three different women. I had placed my condo on the market and all three women advised me that there is a) more room in the market for growth, [...]
Managing Your Money After Retirement
Taking the Right Kind of Risks The greatest challenge in investing as we age is to resist the urge to stop taking financial risk. In our minds, we are playing it safe by eliminating stocks [...]
Start Your Search The first step in buying a new home is for us to identify the neighborhoods you want to live in. Save your favorite homes, then add them to a collection – [...]
Realty During Covid-19
A Guide for Buying and Selling Realty During Covid-19 became an important priority when the world came to a sudden halt and the State of California ordered us to stay home. As we continue to [...]