Committed to providing clients with services that enable them to create more wealth.
Configure Email for Outlook
Be sure to replace yourdomain.com with your actual domain name.
- Your/Display name: anything you want
- Email address: enter the full address (email@example.com)
- Type of connection: POP3 or IMAP
- Incoming mail server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing mail server: mail.yourdomain.com
- Outgoing mail server does require authentication.
- Incoming mail port: 110 for POP3, 143 for IMAP
- Outgoing mail port: 25 (If 25 does not work, try 26, as some ISPs block port 25)
** No SSL boxes should be checked **
Note: If you want a secure connection using SSL, please refer to the related article.
- Username/Account name: must be the full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Sometimes this setting won’t work until you replace the @ with a + in the username.
- Password: the email password. Do NOT use SPA (secure password authentication).
To see a step-by-step tutorial on how to configure Outlook 2003/2007:
Outlook 2010 is exactly the same as other versions of Outlook, but finding the settings is slightly different. Just go to File > Info > Account Settings. Next, under the Email tab, you can choose New or Change
The Quest for High ROI
Portfolio diversification, tax efficiency, profit generation, consistent cash flow, inflation protection, and wealth creation are the primary goals for real estate investing. In California, it is possible to excel in these areas with real estate [...]
Fall in Love with Your Robots
The world of business is undergoing a revolutionary transformation that is changing how we organize and operate businesses. In an age of robotics, "Cut n Paste" business is no longer an acceptable approach to performing [...]
How to Not Beat the Market
Recently I had the same conversation with three different women. I had placed my condo on the market and all three women advised me that there is a) more room in the market for growth, [...]
Managing Your Money After Retirement
Taking the Right Kind of Risks The greatest challenge in investing as we age is to resist the urge to stop taking financial risk. In our minds, we are playing it safe by eliminating stocks [...]
Start Your Search The first step in buying a new home is for us to identify the neighborhoods you want to live in. Save your favorite homes, then add them to a collection – [...]
Realty During Covid-19
A Guide for Buying and Selling Realty During Covid-19 became an important priority when the world came to a sudden halt and the State of California ordered us to stay home. As we continue to [...]